QRRA initiatives are volunteer driven and your membership dues of $10 for 2 years help us pay for these initiatives such as funding the cost of hosting this website, the advertising costs for our annual garage sale and support for local initiatives such as the Okanagan Rail Trail.
1. Complete the following form to provide us with your name, address, email and phone number. All fields are required.
2. Submit the information by clicking the “submit” button at the bottom of the page.
3. After submitting the information to us, log into your online banking or mobile app.
4. Search for Interac e-Transfer and add QRRA as a new Recipient, using email@example.com.
5. Choose email as the selected method of transfer (rather than phone number).
6. Once QRRA has been added as a Recipient, open a new e-transfer.
7. Choose the account you want debited and enter $10 as the amount to transfer.
8. Select QRRA as the Recipient and click continue.
If this does not work, please send us an email to qrramembership.com.
Membership Application Submitted!